Are you a user of Samsung Galaxy Golden SHV-E400K? Androidbiits.com brings some good news for the people who are using Galaxy Golden SHV-E400K. Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean KKUANF3 [E400KKKUANF3] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Golden SHV-E400K. Are you wondering how to install E400KKKUANF3? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Golden SHV-E400K to Android 4.2.2 KKUANF3. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III mini SM-G730V to Android 4.4.2 VRUBNE2. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Golden SHV-E400K to Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean KKUANF3. This is really a great news for Galaxy Golden SHV-E400K owners.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean KKUANF3 [E400KKKUANF3] on Galaxy Golden SHV-E400K without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. E400KKKUANF3 will bring some improvements on your SHV-E400K. The good news is that soon you will be able to root Galaxy Golden SHV-E400K on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean KKUANF3. Dear friend, you must backup your contacts in a secure place before updating your Galaxy Golden SHV-E400K. Otherwise, all contacts may be deleted from your SHV-E400K. You must install Galaxy Golden SHV-E400K USB driver on your PC before connecting your SHV-E400K with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean KKUANF3 [E400KKKUANF3]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your SHV-E400K got damaged while updating it to E400KKKUANF3. Your SHV-E400K battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean KKUANF3 [E400KKKUANF3] on Samsung Galaxy Golden SHV-E400K
1. First, you need to download Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean KKUANF3 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install E400KKKUANF3.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Golden SHV-E400K into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Golden SHV-E400K carefully.
- Press your Galaxy Golden SHV-E400K volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Galaxy Golden SHV-E400K Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of SHV-E400K.
- Press your Galaxy Golden SHV-E400K Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy Golden SHV-E400K with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Galaxy Golden SHV-E400K with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean KKUANF3 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean KKUANF3, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your SHV-E400K is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy E400KKKUANF3. In this way you can install Android 4.2.2 KKUANF3. If you are facing any difficulty while installing E400KKKUANF3, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.