If you are planning to install a new firmware update on your Galaxy Grand 2 DUOS SM-G7102, then Androidbiits.com is going to share a great news with you. G7102XXUBNH3 Android 4.4.2 XXUBNH3 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 DUOS SM-G7102. Well, the big question is how to install G7102XXUBNH3? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Grand 2 DUOS SM-G7102 to Android 4.4.2 XXUBNH3. Recently, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung GT-I9505 to Android I9505XXUGNG2. Now I am going to write the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 DUOS SM-G7102 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUBNH3. If you are a proud owner of Grand 2 DUOS SM-G7102, then you can install G7102XXUBNH3.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 XXUBNH3 [G7102XXUBNH3] on your Grand 2 DUOS SM-G7102 smoothly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G7102XXUBNH3 will bring many improvements on your Grand 2 DUOS SM-G7102. The important thing is that soon you will be able to root Grand 2 on Android 4.4.2 XXUBNH3 [G7102XXUBNH3]. Dear reader, you need to save your private documents in a safe place before updating your Grand 2 SM-G7102 as there is a chance of data loss from SM-G7102. My dear friend, you need to install the USB driver of SM-G7102 on your PC before connecting your Grand 2 DUOS with it. G7102XXUBNH3 is available only for India.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 XXUBNH3 [G7102XXUBNH3]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Grand 2 DUOS SM-G7102 got damaged while being updated to G7102XXUBNH3. SM-G7102 battery level must be above 89% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 XXUBNH3 [G7102XXUBNH3] on Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 DUOS SM-G7102
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUBNH3 [G7102XXUBNH3] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G7102XXUBNH3.
3. Now you need to put the Grand 2 SM-G7102 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Grand 2 SM-G7102 carefully.
- Press the Grand 2 SM-G7102 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Grand 2 SM-G7102 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Grand 2 SM-G7102 Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your computer and connect the Grand 2 SM-G7102 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Grand 2 SM-G7102 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 XXUBNH3 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 XXUBNH3, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the Grand 2 SM-G7102 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G7102XXUBNH3. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 XXUBNH3. If you are facing any difficulty while installing G7102XXUBNH3, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.