Are you using Galaxy Grand 2? Androidbiits brings a piece of good news for the people who are using Galaxy Grand 2. Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUBNG4 [G7102XXUBNG4] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7102. Well, you may be wondering how to install G7102XXUBNG4? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7102 to Android 4.4.2 XXUBNG4. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Young 2 DUOS SM-G130HN to Android 4.4.2 G130HNXXU0ANG2. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7102 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUBNG4. This is a pretty good news for Grand 2 users who are bored with the old firmware and waiting for new firmware update.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUBNG4 [G7102XXUBNG4] on Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7102 effortlessly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G7102XXUBNG4 will bring some improvements on your Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7102. Well, I forgot to mention that soon you will be able to root Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7102 on Android 4.4.2 XXUBNG4. Dear friend, you must save your data in a safe place before updating your Galaxy Grand 2 because there is a possibility of losing all your data from your SM-G7102. Oh yes, you must install Galaxy Grand 2 USB driver on your computer before connecting your Grand 2 with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 XXUBNG4 [G7102XXUBNG4]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if SM-G7102 got damaged while being updated to G7102XXUBNG4. Your Grand 2 battery level must be above 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUBNG4 [G7102XXUBNG4] on Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 DUOS SM-G7102
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUBNG4 [G7102XXUBNG4] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G7102XXUBNG4.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Grand 2 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 carefully.
- Press your Galaxy Grand 2 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Galaxy Grand 2 Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of Grand 2.
- Press your Galaxy Grand 2 Power button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Galaxy Grand 2 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUBNG4 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUBNG4, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your Grand 2 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G7102XXUBNG4. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 XXUBNG4. If you are facing any difficulty while installing G7102XXUBNG4, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.