If you are not satisfied with the old firmware of your Grand 2 SM-G7102, then Androidbiits.com brings a great news for you. G7102XWUBNH1 Android 4.4.2 XWUBNH1 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7102. New users may face difficulty in installing G7102XWUBNH1. Don’t worry my dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Grand 2 SM-G7102 to Android 4.4.2 XWUBNH1. Recently, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7105 to Android 4.4.2 N7105XXUFNH1. Now I am going to write the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7102 to Android 4.4.2 XWUBNH1. If you are a new SM-G7102 owner, then you can install G7102XWUBNH1 on your phone using this tutorial.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 XWUBNH1 [G7102XWUBNH1] on your Grand 2 SM-G7102 happily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G7102XWUBNH1 will bring many improvements on Grand 2 SM-G7102. Good thing is that soon people will be able to root their Grand 2 SM-G7102 to Android 4.4.2 XWUBNH1. You should note that G7102XWUBNH1 is available only for Grand 2 SM-G7102 owners who are staying in Thailand. Dear reader, you need to backup your essential documents in a secure place before updating your Grand 2 SM-G7102. If you are not staying in Thailand, then you should not download G7102XWUBNH1.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 XWUBNH1 [G7102XWUBNH1]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if people damage their SM-G7102 while updating it to G7102XWUBNH1. SM-G7102 battery level must be above 84% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 XWUBNH1 [G7102XWUBNH1] on Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Duos SM-G7102
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 XWUBNH1 [G7102XWUBNH1] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G7102XWUBNH1.
3. Now you need to put your Grand 2 Duos SM-G7102 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Galaxy Grand 2 Duos SM-G7102 carefully.
- Press the Galaxy Grand 2 Duos SM-G7102 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Galaxy Grand 2 Duos SM-G7102 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Galaxy Grand 2 Duos SM-G7102 volume up button after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your computer and connect the Galaxy Grand 2 Duos SM-G7102 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Galaxy Grand 2 Duos SM-G7102 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 XWUBNH1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 XWUBNH1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Yes, G7102XWUBNH1 has been installed on SM-G7102. Now you need to wait until the Galaxy Grand 2 Duos SM-G7102 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G7102XWUBNH1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 XWUBNH1. If you are facing any difficulty while installing G7102XWUBNH1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.