Are you using Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7108? Androidbiits brings a great news for the people who are using Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7108. Android 4.3 ZMUANG1 [G7108ZMUANG1] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7108. Are you wondering how to install G7108ZMUANG1? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7108 to Android 4.3 G7108ZMUANG1. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Core LTE SM-G386F to Android 4.2.2 G386FXXUANF2. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7108 to Android 4.3 G7108ZMUANG1. This is a pretty good news for Grand 2 SM-G7108 users who are bored with the old firmware and waiting for the new firmware update.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.3 ZMUANG1 [G7108ZMUANG1] on Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7108 without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G7108ZMUANG1 will bring some improvements on your Grand 2 SM-G7108. I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7108 on Android 4.3 G7108ZMUANG1. Dear friend, you must save your data in a safe place before updating your Grand 2 SM-G7108 because there is a possibility of losing all your data from your SM-G7108. You must install Grand 2 SM-G7108 USB driver on your computer before connecting your SM-G7108 with it. Otherwise your SM-G7108 will not be recognized by your PC. Grand 2 SM-G7108 USB driver can be downloaded from Samsung official website.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.3 G7108ZMUANG1. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your SM-G7108 got damaged while being updated to G7108ZMUANG1. Your SM-G7108 battery level must be above 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.3 G7108ZMUANG1 on Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7108
1. First, you need to download Android 4.3 G7108ZMUANG1 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G7108ZMUANG1.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7108 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7108 carefully.
- Press your Grand 2 SM-G7108 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Grand 2 SM-G7108 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press your Grand 2 SM-G7108 Power button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7108 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7108 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.3 G7108ZMUANG1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.3 G7108ZMUANG1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your SM-G7108 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G7108ZMUANG1. In this way you can install Android 4.3 G7108ZMUANG1. If you are facing any difficulty while installing G7108ZMUANG1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.