Are you a proud owner of Samsung Galaxy Grand II SM-G710? Androidbiits.com brings a great news for the people who are using Grand II SM-G710. Android 4.3 XXUANG3 [G710XXUANG3] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G710. Are you planning to install G710XXUANG3? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Grand II SM-G710 to Android 4.3 G710XXUANG3. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy K zoom SM-C111 to Android 4.4.2 C111XXU1BNH2. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Grand II SM-G710 to Android 4.3 G710XXUANG3. This is really a great news for Grand II SM-G710 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.3 XXUANG3 [G710XXUANG3] on Samsung Galaxy Grand II SM-G710 without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G710XXUANG3 will bring some improvements on your Grand II SM-G710. I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Samsung Galaxy Grand II SM-G710 on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean G710XXUANG3. You should note that G710XXUANG3 is available only for Grand II SM-G710 owners. Well, you must save your data in a safe place before updating your Grand II SM-G710. If you are not an owner of Grand II SM-G710, then you should not download G710XXUANG3. You don’t forget to install Grand II SM-G710 USB driver on your PC before connecting your SM-G710 with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.3 XXUANG3 [G710XXUANG3]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your SM-G710 got damaged while being updated to G710XXUANG3. Your SM-G710 battery level must be above 84% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.3 XXUANG3 [G710XXUANG3] on Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G710
1. First, you need to download Android 4.3 Jelly Bean G710XXUANG3 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G710XXUANG3.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Grand II SM-G710 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Grand II SM-G710 carefully.
- Press your Grand II SM-G710 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Grand II SM-G710 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press your Grand II SM-G710 volume up button after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Grand II SM-G710 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Grand II SM-G710 with your computer.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.3 G710XXUANG3 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.3 G710XXUANG3, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Dear reader, now you need to wait until your SM-G710 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G710XXUANG3. In this way you can install Android 4.3 G710XXUANG3. If you are facing any issue while installing G710XXUANG3, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.