Are you waiting for Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G7508Q? Androidbiits brings a great news for the people who are waiting for Mega 2 SM-G7508Q. Android 4.4.4 KitKat ZCU1ANH9 [G7508QZCU1ANH9] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G7508Q. Are you planning to install G7508QZCU1ANH9? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Mega 2 SM-G7508Q to Android 4.4.4 G7508QZCU1ANH9. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7105L to Android 4.3 G7105LUBUANG2. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G7508Q to Android 4.4.4 KitKat G7508QZCU1ANH9.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.4 KitKat ZCU1ANH9 [G7508QZCU1ANH9] on Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G7508Q without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G7508QZCU1ANH9 will bring some improvements on your Mega 2 SM-G7508Q. I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G7508Q on Android 4.4.4 KitKat G7508QZCU1ANH9. You should note that G7508QZCU1ANH9 is available only for Mega 2 SM-G7508Q owners who are using La Fleur. Dear friend, you must save your data in a safe place before updating your Mega 2 SM-G7508Q. If you are not using La Fleur, then you should not download G7508QZCU1ANH9. You don’t forget to install Mega 2 SM-G7508Q USB driver on your computer before connecting your SM-G7508Q with it. Mega 2 SM-G7508Q may be launched in all countries within a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.4 KitKat ZCU1ANH9 [G7508QZCU1ANH9]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your SM-G7508Q got damaged while being updated to G7508QZCU1ANH9. Your SM-G7508Q battery level must be above 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 ZCU1ANH9 [G7508QZCU1ANH9] on Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G7508Q
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.4 ZCU1ANH9 [G7508QZCU1ANH9] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G7508QZCU1ANH9.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G7508Q into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G7508Q carefully.
- Press your Mega 2 SM-G7508Q volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Mega 2 SM-G7508Q Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press your Mega 2 SM-G7508Q volume up button after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Mega 2 SM-G7508Q with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Mega 2 SM-G7508Q with your computer.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 G7508QZCU1ANH9 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 G7508QZCU1ANH9, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Dear reader, now you need to wait until your SM-G7508Q is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G7508QZCU1ANH9. In this way you can install Android 4.4.4 G7508QZCU1ANH9. If you are facing any issue while installing G7508QZCU1ANH9, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.