Are you using Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750F? Androidbiits brings a great news for the people who are using Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750F. Android 4.4.4 KitKat XXU1ANGD [G750FXXU1ANGD] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750F. Are you planning to install G750FXXU1ANGD? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750F to Android 4.4.4 G750FXXU1ANGD. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 SM-T230 to Android 4.4.2 T230ZHU0ANH2. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750F to Android 4.4.4 G750FXXU1ANGD. This is really a great news for Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750F owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.4 KitKat XXU1ANGD [G750FXXU1ANGD] on Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750F without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G750FXXU1ANGD will bring some improvements on your Mega 2 SM-G750F. I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750F on Android 4.4.4 G750FXXU1ANGD. Dear friend, you must save your data in a safe place before updating your Mega 2 SM-G750F because there is a possibility of losing all your data from your SM-G750F. You don’t forget to install Mega 2 SM-G750F USB driver on your computer before connecting your SM-G750F with it. Otherwise, your Mega 2 SM-G750F will not be recognized by your PC.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.4 KitKat XXU1ANGD [G750FXXU1ANGD]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your SM-G750F got damaged while being updated to G750FXXU1ANGD. Your SM-G750F battery level must be above 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat XXU1ANGD [G750FXXU1ANGD] on Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750F
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.4 KitKat XXU1ANGD [G750FXXU1ANGD] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G750FXXU1ANGD.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750F into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750F carefully.
- Press your Mega 2 SM-G750F volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Mega 2 SM-G750F Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press your Mega 2 SM-G750F volume up button after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750F with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Mega 2 SM-G750F with your computer.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 G750FXXU1ANGD on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 G750FXXU1ANGD, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Dear reader, now you need to wait until your SM-G750F is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G750FXXU1ANGD. In this way you can install Android 4.4.4 G750FXXU1ANGD. If you are facing any issue while installing G750FXXU1ANGD, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.