Are you a proud owner of Mega 2 SM-G750F? Today, Androidbiits is going to share a great news with the owners of Mega 2 SM-G750F. Yes, Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANH2 [G750FXXU1ANH2] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750F. Are you wondering how to install G750FXXU1ANH2? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating your Mega 2 SM-G750F to Android 4.4.4 G750FXXU1ANH2. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 SM-P601 to Android 4.4.2 P601ZCUCNH1. Now I am going to publish the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750F to Android 4.4.4 G750FXXU1ANH2. This is a pretty good news for Mega 2 SM-G750F users who are facing issues due to the old firmware and waiting to install new firmware update.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANH2 [G750FXXU1ANH2] effortlessly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G750FXXU1ANH2 will bring some improvements on Mega 2 SM-G750F. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that soon you will be able to root Mega 2 SM-G750F on Android 4.4.4 G750FXXU1ANH2. You should note that G750FXXU1ANH2 is available only for Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750F owners who are staying Malaysia. Well, you must save all your documents in a safe place before updating your SM-G750F. If you are not staying in Malaysia, then you should not download G750FXXU1ANH2. Dear friend, you must install SM-G750F USB driver on your PC before connecting your Mega 2 SM-G750F with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANH2 [G750FXXU1ANH2]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if SM-G750F got damaged while being updated to G750FXXU1ANH2. SM-G750F battery level must be above 84% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANH2 [G750FXXU1ANH2] on Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750F
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANH2 [G750FXXU1ANH2] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G750FXXU1ANH2.
3. Now you have to put Samsung Mega 2 SM-G750F into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750F carefully.
- Press Mega 2 SM-G750F volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Mega 2 SM-G750F Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press Mega 2 SM-G750F volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect Samsung Mega 2 SM-G750F with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting Samsung Mega 2 SM-G750F with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 G750FXXU1ANH2 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 G750FXXU1ANH2, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until SM-G750F is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G750FXXU1ANH2. In this way you can install Android 4.4.4 G750FXXU1ANH2. If you are facing any difficulty while installing G750FXXU1ANH2, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.