Are you a user of Mega 2 SM-G750F? Well, Androidbiits.com brings a great news for the users of Mega 2 SM-G750F. G750FXXU1ANI1 Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANI1 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750F. Now the question is how to install G750FXXU1ANI1? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating your Mega 2 SM-G750F to Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANI1. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 SM-T335L to Android 4.4.2 T335LKLU1ANH5. Now I am going to mention the steps to update Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750F to Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANI1 [G750FXXU1ANI1]. If you are using Mega 2 SM-G750F, then you can use this tutorial to install G750FXXU1ANI1 on your phone.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANI1 [G750FXXU1ANI1] on Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750F effortlessly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G750FXXU1ANI1 will bring some improvements on your Mega 2 SM-G750F. Dear visitor, soon you will be able to root Mega 2 SM-G750F on Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANI1. You should note that G750FXXU1ANI1 is available only for Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750F owners who are staying in Malaysia. G750FXXU1ANI1 may be available in all countries within a few days. Yes, You must backup all your documents in a safe place before updating your Mega 2 SM-G750F. If you are not staying in Malaysia, then you should not download G750FXXU1ANI1. You must install SM-G750F USB driver on your PC before attaching your Mega 2 SM-G750F with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANI1 [G750FXXU1ANI1]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if the SM-G750F got damaged while being updated to G750FXXU1ANI1. SM-G750F battery level must be above 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat XXU1ANI1 [G750FXXU1ANI1] on Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750F
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.4 KitKat XXU1ANI1 [G750FXXU1ANI1] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G750FXXU1ANI1.
3. Now you have to put Samsung SM-G750F into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Samsung Mega 2 SM-G750F.
- Press the Samsung Mega 2 SM-G750F volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Samsung Mega 2 SM-G750F Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Samsung Mega 2 SM-G750F volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the Samsung Mega 2 SM-G750F with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Samsung Mega 2 SM-G750F with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANI1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANI1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the SM-G750F is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G750FXXU1ANI1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANI1. If you are facing any issue while installing G750FXXU1ANI1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.