Have you managed to get your hands on Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200? If you are a user of Mega 6.3 GT-I9200, then Androidbiits.com brings a great news for you. I9200ZTUCNG1 Android 4.2.2 ZTUCNG1 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200. The big question is how to install I9200ZTUCNG1? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 to Android 4.2.2 ZTUCNG1. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900U to Android 4.4.2 N900UZTUANG1. Now I am going to write the instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 to Android 4.2.2 ZTUCNG1. If you are a proud user of Mega 6.3 GT-I9200, then you can install I9200ZTUCNG1.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.2.2 ZTUCNG1 [I9200ZTUCNG1] on Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 securely without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. I9200ZTUCNG1 will bring some improvements on your Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200. The good news is that soon you will be able to root Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 on Android 4.2.2 ZTUCNG1. Dear visitor, you must save your private data in a safe place before updating your Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 as there is a possibility of losing all your private data from your GT-I9200. Well, you need to install the Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 USB driver on your computer before connecting your GT-I9200 with it. I9200ZTUCNG1 is available only for the people who are staying in Taiwan.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.2.2 ZTUCNG1 [I9200ZTUCNG1]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Samsung Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 got corrupted while being updated to I9200ZTUCNG1. GT-I9200 battery level must be above 99% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.2.2 ZTUCNG1 [I9200ZTUCNG1] on Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 Securely
1. First, you need to download Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean ZTUCNG1 [I9200ZTUCNG1] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install I9200ZTUCNG1.
3. Now you have to put the Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 carefully.
- Press the Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 volume up button after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.2.2 ZTUCNG1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.2.2 ZTUCNG1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy I9200ZTUCNG1. In this way you can install Android 4.2.2 ZTUCNG1. If you are facing any difficulty while installing I9200ZTUCNG1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.