Are you using Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200? Androidbiits.com brings some good news for the people who are using Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200. Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBUDNE2 [I9200UBUDNE2] has been released for Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200. Are you planning to install I9200UBUDNE2? My dear friend, I will help you in installing Android 4.4.2 UBUDNE2 on Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200. Recently, I have posted the step-by-step instructions for updating Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N750 to Android 4.3 XXUANF2 . Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBUDNE2. This is a pretty good news for Mega 6.3 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBUDNE2 [I9200UBUDNE2] on Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. I9200UBUDNE2 will bring some improvements on your Mega 6.3 GT-I9200. It is not essential to install CWM recovery on your Mega 6.3 GT-I9200. Soon you will be able to root Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 on Android 4.4.2 UBUDNE2. My dear friend you must save your files including contacts before updating Mega 6.3 GT-I9200. Otherwise, you will lose all your data available on GT-I9200. You must install Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 USB driver on your PC before connecting your GT-I9200 with it. Otherwise, your PC will unable to recognize your Mega 6.3 GT-I9200.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBUDNE2 [I9200UBUDNE2]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your GT-I9200 got damaged during the update process. GT-I9200 battery level must be above 84% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBUDNE2 [I9200UBUDNE2] on Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3
1. First, you have to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBUDNE2 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install I9200UBUDNE2 on your Mega 6.3 GT-I9200.
3. Now you have to put your Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Mega 6.3 GT-I9200.
- Press your Mega 6.3 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Mega 6.3 Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of GT-I9200.
- Press your Mega 6.3 Power button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBUDNE2 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBUDNE2, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you will need to wait until your GT-I9200 restarts. It may take around 5 minutes to reboot. Once your GT-I9200 is restarted, you can enjoy I9200UBUDNE2. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 UBUDNE2. If you are facing any difficulty while installing I9200UBUDNE2, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.