Have you managed to buy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200? Androidbiits.com brings a pretty good news for Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 owners. I9200UBUDNG1 Android 4.4.2 UBUDNG1 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200. Big question is how to install I9200UBUDNG1? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 to Android 4.4.2 UBUDNG1. Previously, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy S4 mini GT-I9195 to Android 4.4.2 I9195XXUCNH5. Now I am going to publish the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 to Android 4.4.2 UBUDNG1 [I9200UBUDNG1]. If you are an owner of Mega 6.3 GT-I9200, then you can install I9200UBUDNG1.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 UBUDNG1 [I9200UBUDNG1] on Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 quickly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. I9200UBUDNG1 will bring some improvements on Mega 6.3 GT-I9200. Well, the goods news is that soon you will be able to root Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 on Android 4.4.2 UBUDNG1. You should note that I9200UBUDNG1 is available only for Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 owners who are staying in Brazil. Well, you need to backup your documents in a safe place before updating your Mega 6.3 GT-I9200. If you are not staying in Brazil, then you should not download I9200UBUDNG1. I forgot to write that you must install Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 USB driver on your PC. I9200UBUDNG1 may be available for other countries after a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 UBUDNG1 [I9200UBUDNG1]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if the GT-I9200 got corrupted while being updated to I9200UBUDNG1. GT-I9200 battery level must be above 88% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBUDNG1 [I9200UBUDNG1] on Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 Quickly
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBUDNG1 [I9200UBUDNG1] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install I9200UBUDNG1.
3. Now you have to put the Mega GT-I9200 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Mega 6.3 GT-I9200.
- Press the Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 volume up button after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the Mega GT-I9200 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Mega GT-I9200 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 UBUDNG1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 UBUDNG1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the Mega GT-I9200 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy I9200UBUDNG1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 UBUDNG1. If you are facing any problem while installing I9200UBUDNG1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.