Are you a user of Galaxy Mega 6.3 SHV-E310S? Androidbiits brings a piece of good news for the people who are using Galaxy Mega 6.3 SHV-E310S. Android 4.4.2 KitKat KSUBNF3 [E310SKSUBNF3] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 SHV-E310S. You may be planning to install E310SKSUBNF3. Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Mega 6.3 SHV-E310S to Android 4.4.2 KSUBNF3. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Player 3.6 to Android 2.3.6 UELB5. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 SHV-E310S to Android 4.4.2 KitKat KSUBNF3. This is really a great news for Mega 6.3 SHV-E310S owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat KSUBNF3 [E310SKSUBNF3] on Galaxy Mega 6.3 SHV-E310S without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. E310SKSUBNF3 will bring some improvements on your Mega 6.3 SHV-E310S. I forgot to mention that soon you will be able to root Galaxy Mega 6.3 SHV-E310S on Android 4.4.2 KitKat KSUBNF3. Dear friend, you must save your files in a safe place before updating your Mega 6.3 SHV-E310S. Otherwise, all your files may be deleted from your SHV-E310S. You must install Galaxy Mega 6.3 SHV-E310S USB driver on your PC before connecting your SHV-E310S with it. Otherwise, your Mega 6.3 SHV-E310S will not be recognized by your PC.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat KSUBNF3 [E310SKSUBNF3]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your Mega 6.3 SHV-E310S got damaged while being updated to E310SKSUBNF3. Your Mega 6.3 SHV-E310S battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat KSUBNF3 [E310SKSUBNF3] on Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 SHV-E310S Easily
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat KSUBNF3 [E310SKSUBNF3] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install E310SKSUBNF3.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Mega 6.3 SHV-E310S into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Galaxy Mega 6.3 SHV-E310S carefully.
- Press your Mega 6.3 SHV-E310S volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Mega 6.3 SHV-E310S Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of YP-GS1.
- Press your Mega 6.3 SHV-E310S Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy Mega 6.3 SHV-E310S with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Mega 6.3 SHV-E310S with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat KSUBNF3 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat KSUBNF3, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your Mega 6.3 SHV-E310S is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy E310SKSUBNF3. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 KSUBNF3. If you are facing any difficulty while installing E310SKSUBNF3, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.