Androidbiits.com brings an exciting news for Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250 users. According to poo706, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop LiquidSmooth [UNOFFICIAL] Custom ROM is released for Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250. Recently, I have discussed about the tutorial for updating Barnes & Noble Nook HD BNTV400 to Lollipop 5.0.2 with the help of CM12.0 [EMMC]. Now the exciting news is that Nexus GT-I9250 users can test LiquidSmooth [UNOFFICIAL] on GT-I9250. Today, I will discuss about the step-by-step instructions for updating Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250 maguro to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop using LiquidSmooth [UNOFFICIAL]. This is really an exciting news for Nexus GT-I9250 users who are waiting for Lollipop.
I am hoping that Nexus GT-I9250 owners will be able to install LiquidSmooth [UNOFFICIAL] on GT-I9250 easily without having any issue after reading the step-by-step tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Dear Nexus GT-I9250 user, LiquidSmooth [UNOFFICIAL] needs rooted GT-I9250, so it is necessary to root Nexus GT-I9250. My dear friend, the key thing is CWM recovery installation on Nexus GT-I9250 before installing LiquidSmooth [UNOFFICIAL]. Well, You can do all these works after unlocking Nexus GT-I9250 bootloader. You may face some bugs on Nexus GT-I9250 after installing LiquidSmooth [UNOFFICIAL]. Androidbiits.com recommends that Nexus GT-I9250 users must save their data including contacts in a secure place before installing LiquidSmooth [UNOFFICIAL] on GT-I9250, as there is a possibility of losing all data from Nexus GT-I9250. The important thing is GT-I9250 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install LiquidSmooth [UNOFFICIAL] on GT-I9250. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Nexus GT-I9250 got corrupted during this process. GT-I9250 battery percentage must be above 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop LiquidSmooth [UNOFFICIAL] Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250 [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download LiquidSmooth [UNOFFICIAL] v4.0 for your GT-I9250.
2. Now, you will have to download Gapps for your phone.
3. Now, it is necessary to go to the settings of GT-I9250 and then don’t forget to tap USB debugging.
4. Now, it is the time to attach GT-I9250 with your desktop.
5. Once you have successfully attached your GT-I9250, you will have to transfer LiquidSmooth [UNOFFICIAL] and Gapps ZIP file to GT-I9250 SD card.
6. Now, it is the proper time to switch off GT-I9250.
7. After switching off your GT-I9250, you will have to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is the proper time to put GT-I9250 into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, you will have to tap “wipe data/factory reset” option on GT-I9250.
10. Now, you will have to tap “wipe cache partition” on GT-I9250.
11. It is the time to tap “install zip from SD card” on Nexus.
12. Now, you will have to choose LiquidSmooth [UNOFFICIAL] and Gapps ZIP file from GT-I9250 SD card.
13. Now, it is the proper time to install LiquidSmooth [UNOFFICIAL] on GT-I9250.
14. Now, you will have to go to Nexus main menu.
15. Now, it is the time to tap “reboot system now” option on GT-I9250.
16. Now, it is necessary to wait until your GT-I9250 reboots.
After your Nexus GT-I9250 is restarted, you can test LiquidSmooth [UNOFFICIAL] v4.0 on GT-I9250. Dear friend, if you are experiencing any issue while installing LiquidSmooth [UNOFFICIAL] on GT-I9250, then you can share your problem with Androidbiits.com.