Are you a proud owner of Note 10.1 2014 Edition SM-P600? Today, Androidbiits.com is going to share a great news with the owners of Note 10.1 SM-P600. Yes, Android 4.4.2 XXUCNH3 [P600XXUCNH3] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition SM-P600. Are you wondering how to install P600XXUCNH3? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Note 10.1 2014 Edition SM-P600 to Android 4.4.2 XXUCNH3. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T110 to Android 4.2.2 T110UEUANH6. Now I am going to publish the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition SM-P600 to Android 4.4.2 XXUCNH3. This is a pretty good news for Note 10.1 SM-P600 users who are facing issues due to the old firmware and waiting to install new firmware update.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 XXUCNH3 [P600XXUCNH3] on Note 10.1 Wi-Fi 2014 Edition SM-P600 easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. P600XXUCNH3 will bring some improvements on Note 10.1 2014 Edition SM-P600. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that soon you will be able to root Note 10.1 2014 Edition SM-P600 on Android 4.4.2 XXUCNH3. You should note that P600XXUCNH3 is available only for Note 10.1 SM-P600 owners who are staying in Spain. You must save all your documents in a safe place before updating your Note 10.1 SM-P600. If you are not staying in Spain, then you should not download P600XXUCNH3. Dear reader, don’t forgot to install SM-P600 USB driver on your PC before connecting your Note 10.1 SM-P600 with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 XXUCNH3 [P600XXUCNH3]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if SM-P600 got damaged while being updated to P600XXUCNH3. SM-P600 battery level must be above 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUCNH3 [P600XXUCNH3] on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi SM-P600 Effortlessly
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUCNH3 [P600XXUCNH3] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install P600XXUCNH3.
3. Now you have to put Samsung Note 10.1 SM-P600 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Galaxy Note 10.1 SM-P600 carefully.
- Press Note 10.1 SM-P600 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Note 10.1 SM-P600 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press Note 10.1 SM-P600 volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect Samsung Note 10.1 SM-P600 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting Samsung Note 10.1 SM-P600 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 XXUCNH3 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 XXUCNH3, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until SM-P600 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy P600XXUCNH3. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 XXUCNH3. If you are facing any difficulty while installing P600XXUCNH3, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.