Are you planning to install a new firmware on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000? Androidbiits.com brings some good news for the people who are using Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000. Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNE5 [N8000XXUDNE5] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000. Are you wondering how to install N8000XXUDNE5? Dear friend, I will help you in installing Android 4.4.2 XXUDNE5 on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000. Recently, I have published the step-by-step instructions for updating Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Wi-Fi GT-N5110 to Android 4.4.2 XXDNF1. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNE5.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNE5 on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000 easily after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N8000XXUDNE5 will bring some improvements on your Note 10.1 GT-N8000. Well, it is not essential to install CWM recovery on your Note 10.1 GT-N8000. The good news is that soon you will be able to root your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000 on Android 4.4.2 XXUDNE5. I forgot to mention that you must backup your important files in a secure place before updating Note 10.1 GT-N8000. Your PC will not be able to recognize your phone without Note 10.1 GT-N8000 USB driver, so you need to install it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNE5 [N8000XXUDNE5]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your GT-N8000 got damaged during the update process. Yes, the battery level of GT-N8000 must be above 84% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNE5 [N8000XXUDNE5] on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000
1. First, you have to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNE5 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N8000XXUDNE5 on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Note 10.1 GT-N8000.
- Press Samsung Note 10.1 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Samsung Note 10.1 Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of GT-N8000.
- Press Samsung Note 10.1 Power button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your GT-N8000 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your GT-N8000 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNE5 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNE5, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Congrats, you have done it. Now you will need to wait until your GT-N8000 restarts. It may take around 5 minutes to reboot. You can enjoy N8000XXUDNE5 after your GT-N8000 is being restarted. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 XXUDNE5. If you are facing any difficulty while installing N8000XXUDNE5, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.