Are you a user of Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000? Today, Androidbiits is going to share a piece of good news for the people who are using Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000. Yes, Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNF1 [N8000XXUDNF1] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000. You may be thinking to install N8000XXUDNF1? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000 to Android 4.4.2 XXUDNF1. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919V to Android 4.4.2 WXUFNE2. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNF1. This is really a great news for Samsung Note 10.1 GT-N8000 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNF1 [N8000XXUDNF1] on Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000 without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Well, N8000XXUDNF1 will bring some improvements on your Note 10.1 GT-N8000. I forgot to mention that soon you will be able to root Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000 on Android 4.4.2 XXUDNF1. Dear friend, you must save your files in a safe place before updating your Note 10.1 GT-N8000 because there is a possibility of losing all your data from your GT-N8000. Well, You must install Note 10.1 GT-N8000 USB driver on your PC before connecting your GT-N8000 with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNF1 [N8000XXUDNF1]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your Note 10.1 got corrupted while being updated to N8000XXUDNF1. Your Note 10.1 battery level must be above 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNF1 [N8000XXUDNF1] on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000 Effortlessly
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNF1 [N8000XXUDNF1] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N8000XXUDNF1.
3. Now you have to put your Samsung Note 10.1 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Galaxy Note 10.1 carefully.
- Press your Samsung GT-N8000 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Samsung GT-N8000 Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of Note.
- Press your Samsung GT-N8000 Power button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000 with your computer.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNF1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNF1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your GT-N8000 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N8000XXUDNF1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 XXUDNF1. If you are facing any difficulty while installing N8000XXUDNF1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.