Have you managed to buy Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000? Androidbiits brings a happy news for Note 10.1 GT-N8000 owners. Android 4.4.2 XXUDNG1 N8000XXUDNG1 has been released for Note 10.1 GT-N8000. Big question is how to install N8000XXUDNG1? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating Note 10.1 GT-N8000 to Android 4.4.2 N8000XXUDNG1. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N7509V to Android 4.3 N7509VKEUANI1. Today, I am going to publish the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000 to Android 4.4.2 N8000XXUDNG1. If you are an owner of Note 10.1 GT-N8000, then you can install N8000XXUDNG1.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 XXUDNG1 [N8000XXUDNG1] on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000 quickly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N8000XXUDNG1 will bring some improvements on Note 10.1 GT-N8000. Well, the goods news is that soon you will be able to root Note 10.1 GT-N8000 on Android 4.4.2 KitKat N8000XXUDNG1. You should note that N8000XXUDNG1 is available only for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000 owners who are living in Italy and using Wind. This is really a great news for the Note 10.1 GT-N8000 users. If you are not living in Italy, then you should not download N8000XXUDNG1. You may have to wait a few more days to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat N8000XXUDNG1. It is expected that Samsung will release new firmware update for other countries within a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 XXUDNG1 [N8000XXUDNG1]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if the GT-N8000 got corrupted while being updated to N8000XXUDNG1. GT-N8000 battery level must be above 88% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 XXUDNG1 N8000XXUDNG1 on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000 Quickly
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat N8000XXUDNG1 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N8000XXUDNG1.
3. Now you have to put the Note GT-N8000 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Note 10.1 GT-N8000 quickly.
- Press the Note 10.1 GT-N8000 volume down key and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Note 10.1 GT-N8000 Power key at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Note 10.1 GT-N8000 volume up key after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the Note GT-N8000 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Note GT-N8000 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat N8000XXUDNG1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 N8000XXUDNG1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the Note 10.1 GT-N8000 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N8000XXUDNG1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 N8000XXUDNG1. If you are facing any problem while installing N8000XXUDNG1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.