Have you managed to get your hands on Note 10.1 GT-N8000? Androidbiits.com brings a pretty good news for Note 10.1 GT-N8000 owners. N8000XXUDNH2 Android 4.4.2 XXUDNH2 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000. The big question is how to install N8000XXUDNH2? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating your Note 10.1 GT-N8000 to Android 4.4.2 XXUDNH2. Recently, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy S III SCH-S968C to Android 4.1.2 S968CUDUAMH1. Now I am going to write the instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000 to Android 4.4.2 XXUDNH2 [N8000XXUDNH2]. If you are a proud user of Note 10.1 GT-N8000, then you can install N8000XXUDNH2.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 XXUDNH2 [N8000XXUDNH2] on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000 securely without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N8000XXUDNH2 will bring some improvements on your Note 10.1 GT-N8000. Well, soon the users will be able to root their Note 10.1 GT-N8000 on Android 4.4.2 XXUDNH2. You should note that N8000XXUDNH2 is available only for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000 owners who are staying in Spain and using Vodafone. If you are not staying in Spain, then you should not download and install Android 4.4.2 XXUDNH2 [N8000XXUDNH2]. Well, You must save your private files including messages and contacts in a safe place before updating your Note 10.1 GT-N8000. N8000XXUDNH2 may be available in other countries within a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 XXUDNH2 [N8000XXUDNH2]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if Note 10.1 GT-N8000 got corrupted while being updated to N8000XXUDNH2. GT-N8000 battery level must be above 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNH2 [N8000XXUDNH2] on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000 Securely
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNH2 [N8000XXUDNH2] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N8000XXUDNH2.
3. Now you have to put the Note 10.1 GT-N8000 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Note 10.1 GT-N8000 carefully.
- Press the Note 10.1 GT-N8000 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Note 10.1 GT-N8000 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Note 10.1 GT-N8000 volume up button after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the Note 10.1 GT-N8000 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Note 10.1 GT-N8000 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 XXUDNH2 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 XXUDNH2, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until Note 10.1 GT-N8000 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N8000XXUDNH2. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 XXUDNH2. If you are facing any difficulty while installing N8000XXUDNH2, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.