Are you using Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8010? Androidbiits brings a piece of good news for the people who are using Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8010. Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNG1 [N8010XXUDNG1] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8010. You may be wondering how to install N8010XXUDNG1? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8010 to Android 4.4.2 XXUDNG1. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy S4 Active SHV-E470S to Android 4.4.2 KSUBNG2. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8010 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNG1. This is really a great news for Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8010 owners who are bored with the old firmware and waiting for the new firmware update.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNG1 [N8010XXUDNG1] on Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8010 without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N8010XXUDNG1 will bring some improvements on your Note 10.1 GT-N8010. I forgot to mention that soon you will be able to root Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8010 to Android 4.4.2 XXUDNG1. Dear friend, you must save your files in a safe place before updating your Note 10.1 GT-N8010 because there is a possibility of losing all your data from your GT-N8010. You must install Note 10.1 GT-N8010 USB driver on your PC before connecting your GT-N8010 with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNG1 [N8010XXUDNG1]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your GT-N8010 got damaged while being updated to N8010XXUDNG1. Your GT-N8010 battery level must be above 84% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNG1 [N8010XXUDNG1] on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8010 Easily
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNG1 [N8010XXUDNG1] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N8010XXUDNG1.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8010 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8010 carefully.
- Press your Note 10.1 GT-N8010 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Note 10.1 GT-N8010 Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of GT-N8010.
- Press your Note 10.1 GT-N8010 Power button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8010 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8010 with your computer.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNG1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNG1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your GT-N8010 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N8010XXUDNG1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 XXUDNG1. If you are facing any difficulty while installing N8010XXUDNG1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.