Are you a user of Note 10.1 SM-P600? Well, Androidbiits.com brings a great news for the users of Note 10.1 SM-P600. P600UEUCNI1 Android 4.4.2 UEUCNI1 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 SM-P600. Now the question is how to install P600UEUCNI1? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating your Note 10.1 SM-P600 to Android 4.4.2 UEUCNI1. Recently, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus GT-S7580 to Android 4.2.2 S7580XXUBNH3. Now I am going to post the steps to update Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 SM-P600 to Android 4.4.2 UEUCNI1. If you are using Note 10.1 SM-P600, then you can use this tutorial to install P600UEUCNI1 on your phone.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 UEUCNI1 [P600UEUCNI1] on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 SM-P600 effortlessly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. P600UEUCNI1 will bring some improvements on your Note 10.1 SM-P600. Dear visitor, soon you will be able to root Note 10.1 SM-P600 on Android 4.4.2 UEUCNI1. You should note that P600UEUCNI1 is available only for Note 10.1 SM-P600 owners who are staying in Canada. You must backup all your documents in a safe place before updating your Note 10.1 SM-P600. If you are not from Canada, then you should not download Android 4.4.2 UEUCNI1 [P600UEUCNI1]. Well, you must install SM-P600 USB driver on your PC before attaching your Note SM-P600 with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 UEUCNI1 [P600UEUCNI1]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if the SM-P600 got damaged while being updated to P600UEUCNI1. SM-P600 battery level must be above 84% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UEUCNI1 [P600UEUCNI1] on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition SM-P600 Securely
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat UEUCNI1 [P600UEUCNI1] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install P600UEUCNI1.
3. Now you have to put Samsung SM-P600 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Samsung Note 10.1 SM-P600 carefully.
- Press the Samsung Note 10.1 SM-P600 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Samsung Note 10.1 SM-P600 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Samsung Note 10.1 SM-P600 volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the Samsung Note SM-P600 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Samsung Note SM-P600 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 UEUCNI1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 UEUCNI1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the SM-P600 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy P600UEUCNI1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 UEUCNI1. If you are facing any issue while installing P600UEUCNI1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.