Are you using Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition LTE SM-P605? Well, Androidbiits.com brings a pretty good news for the users of Note 10.1 SM-P605. Android 4.4.2 XXUCNJ1 P605XXUCNJ1 has been released for Note 10.1 SM-P605. Now the question is how to install P605XXUCNJ1? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating your Note 10.1 SM-P605 to Android 4.4.2 XXUCNJ1. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy S III mini GT-I8200Q to Android 4.2.2 I8200QJVUANI1. Now I am going to mention the steps to update Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 SM-P605 to Android 4.4.2 XXUCNJ1 [P605XXUCNJ1]. If you are using Note 10.1 SM-P605, then you can use this tutorial to install P605XXUCNJ1 on your phone.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 XXUCNJ1 [P605XXUCNJ1] on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition LTE SM-P605 safely without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. P605XXUCNJ1 will bring some improvements on your Note 10.1 SM-P605. Dear visitor, soon you will be able to root Note 10.1 SM-P605 on Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUCNJ1. You should note that P605XXUCNJ1 is available only for Note 10.1 SM-P605 users who are staying in Singapore. Well, You must backup all your documents in a safe place before updating your Note 10.1 SM-P605 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUCNJ1 [P605XXUCNJ1]. If you are not a user of Note 10.1 SM-P605, then you should not download P605XXUCNJ1.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 XXUCNJ1 [P605XXUCNJ1]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if the SM-P605 got damaged while being updated to P605XXUCNJ1. SM-P605 battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUCNJ1 P605XXUCNJ1 on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition LTE SM-P605 Safely
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUCNJ1 P605XXUCNJ1 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install P605XXUCNJ1.
3. Now you have to put Samsung SM-P605 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Samsung Note 10.1 SM-P605 quickly.
- Press the Samsung Note 10.1 SM-P605 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Samsung Note 10.1 SM-P605 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Samsung Note 10.1 SM-P605 volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the Samsung Note 10.1 SM-P605 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Samsung Note 10.1 SM-P605 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUCNJ1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 XXUCNJ1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the SM-P605 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy P605XXUCNJ1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 XXUCNJ1. If you are facing any issue while installing P605XXUCNJ1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.