Are you a user of Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi 2014 Edition SM-P600? Androidbiits brings a great news for the people who are using Galaxy Note 10.1 SM-P600. Android 4.4.2 UBUCNF1 [P600UBUCNF1] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi 2014 Edition SM-P600. Are you wondering how to install P600UBUCNF1? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi 2014 Edition SM-P600 to Android 4.4.2 P600UBUCNF1. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy S4 mini GT-I9190 to Android 4.4.2 I9190XXUCNG1. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi 2014 Edition SM-P600 to Android 4.4.2 P600UBUCNF1. This is really a great news for Note 10.1 SM-P600 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 UBUCNF1 [P600UBUCNF1] on Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi 2014 Edition SM-P600 without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. P600UBUCNF1 will bring some improvements on your Note 10.1 SM-P600. I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root SM-P600 on Android 4.4.2 P600UBUCNF1. Dear friend, you must save your data in a safe place before updating your Note 10.1 SM-P600 because there is a possibility of losing all your data from your Samsung SM-P600. You don’t forget to install SM-P600 USB driver on your computer before connecting your SM-P600 with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 UBUCNF1 [P600UBUCNF1]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your SM-P600 got damaged while being updated to P600UBUCNF1. Your SM-P600 battery level must be above 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 UBUCNF1 [P600UBUCNF1] on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi 2014 Edition SM-P600 Easily
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 P600UBUCNF1 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install P600UBUCNF1.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Note 10.1 SM-P600 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 SM-P600 carefully.
- Press your Note 10.1 SM-P600 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Note 10.1 SM-P600 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press your Note 10.1 SM-P600 Power button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy Note 10.1 SM-P600 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Galaxy Note 10.1 SM-P600 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 P600UBUCNF1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 P600UBUCNF1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your SM-P600 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy P600UBUCNF1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 P600UBUCNF1. If you are facing any issue while installing P600UBUCNF1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.