Have you managed to get your hands on Note 10.1 SM-P600? Androidbiits.com brings a pretty good news for Note 10.1 SM-P600 owners. P600UBUCNH2 Android 4.4.2 UBUCNH2 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi SM-P600. The big question is how to install P600UBUCNH2? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating your Note 10.1 SM-P600 to Android 4.4.2 UBUCNH2. Recently, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Fame GT-S6810P to Android S6810PXXANH3. Now I am going to write the instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi SM-P600 to Android 4.4.2 UBUCNH2 [P600UBUCNH2]. If you are a proud user of Note 10.1 SM-P600, then you can install P600UBUCNH2.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 UBUCNH2 [P600UBUCNH2] on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi 2014 Edition SM-P600 securely without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. P600UBUCNH2 will bring some improvements on your Note 10.1 SM-P600. Well, soon the users will be able to root their Note 10.1 SM-P600 on Android 4.4.2 UBUCNH2. You should note that P600UBUCNH2 is available only for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi 2014 Edition SM-P600 owners who are staying in Peru. If you are not staying in Peru, then you should not download and install Android 4.4.2 UBUCNH2 [P600UBUCNH2]. Well, You must save your private files including messages and contacts in a safe place before updating your Note 10.1 SM-P600. P600UBUCNH2 may be available in other countries within a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 UBUCNH2 [P600UBUCNH2]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if Note 10.1 SM-P600 got corrupted while being updated to P600UBUCNH2. SM-P600 battery level must be above 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBUCNH2 [P600UBUCNH2] on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi 2014 Edition SM-P600 Safely
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBUCNH2 [P600UBUCNH2] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install P600UBUCNH2.
3. Now you have to put the Note 10.1 SM-P600 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Note 10.1 SM-P600 carefully.
- Press the Note 10.1 SM-P600 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Note 10.1 SM-P600 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Note 10.1 SM-P600 volume up button after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the Note 10.1 SM-P600 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Note 10.1 SM-P600 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 UBUCNH2 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 UBUCNH2, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until Note 10.1 SM-P600 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy P600UBUCNH2. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 UBUCNH2. If you are facing any difficulty while installing P600UBUCNH2, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.