Are you a proud owner of Galaxy Note 3 LTE? Androidbiits.com brings a piece of good news for the people who are using Galaxy Note 3 LTE. Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNF4 [N9005XXUFNF4] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005. You may be planning to install N9005XXUFNF4? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005 to Android 4.4.2 XXUFNF4. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Sprint Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900P to Android 4.4.2 VPU1ANE5. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNF4. This is a pretty good news for Galaxy Note 3 LTE owners.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNF4 [N9005XXUFNF4] on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005 easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N9005XXUFNF4 will bring some improvements on your Note 3 LTE. I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005 on Android 4.4.2 XXUFNF4. Dear friend, you must save your personal files in a secure place before updating your Note 3 LTE. Otherwise, all your files will be deleted from your Note 3. You must install Note 3 LTE USB driver on your PC before connecting your Note 3 with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNF4 [N9005XXUFNF4]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if you damage your Note 3 LTE while updating it to N9005XXUFNF4. Your Galaxy Note 3 LTE battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNF4 [N9005XXUFNF4] on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNF4 [N9005XXUFNF4] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N9005XXUFNF4.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Note 3 LTE into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005 carefully.
- Press your Samsung Note 3 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Samsung Note 3 Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of Note 3.
- Press your Samsung Note 3 Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Samsung Note 3 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Samsung Note 3 with your
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNF4 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNF4, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your Samsung Note 3 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N9005XXUFNF4. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 XXUFNF4. If you are facing any difficulty while installing N9005XXUFNF4, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.