If you are facing any issue on your Note 3 SM-N9005, then you may be waiting to install a new firmware update on your SM-N9005. Androidbiits brings a great news for the owners of Note 3. N9005XXUGNH1 Android 4.4.2 XXUGNH1 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005. If you are wondering how to install N9005XXUGNH1, then I am here to help you in updating your Note 3 LTE SM-N9005 to Android 4.4.2 XXUGNH1 [N9005XXUGNH1]. Recently, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7108V to Android 4.3 G7108VZMUANI2. Now I am going to write the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 to Android 4.4.2 XXUGNH1 [N9005XXUGNH1].
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 XXUGNH1 [N9005XXUGNH1] on Note 3 LTE SM-N9005 perfectly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N9005XXUGNH1 will bring many improvements on the Note 3 SM-N9005. Another important thing is that soon users will be able to root Note 3 SM-N9005 on Android 4.4.2 XXUGNH1. You should note that N9005XXUGNH1 is available only for Note 3 SM-N9005 owners who are staying in Greece. Dear reader, you need to save your private documents in a secure place before updating the Note 3 SM-N9005. If you are not living in Greece, then you should not download N9005XXUGNH1. The most important thing I forgot to say that you must install the required USB driver of Note 3 SM-N9005 on your computer before connecting your Note 3.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 XXUGNH1 [N9005XXUGNH1]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if SM-N9005 users damage their phone while updating it to N9005XXUGNH1. SM-N9005 battery level must be above 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUGNH1 [N9005XXUGNH1] on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUGNH1 [N9005XXUGNH1] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N9005XXUGNH1.
3. Now you have to put your Note 3 SM-N9005 into download mode with the help of below mentioned steps:
- Turn off your Note 3 SM-N9005 quickly.
- Press your Note 3 SM-N9005 volume down switch and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Note 3 SM-N9005 Power switch at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press your Note 3 SM-N9005 volume up switch after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Note 3 SM-N9005 with it via USB cable.
5. You can see some messages in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting Note 3 SM-N9005 with it.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 XXUGNH1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 XXUGNH1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your Note 3 SM-N9005 is restarted. Once it is rebooted, you can enjoy N9005XXUGNH1. That’s it. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 XXUGNH1. If you are facing any issue while installing N9005XXUGNH1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.