Are you a user of Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N750? Today, Androidbiits is going to share a great news with the people who are using Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N750. Yes, Android 4.3 Jelly Bean XXUBNG2 [N750XXUBNG2] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N750. You may be planning to install N750XXUBNG2? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N750 to Android 4.3 XXUBNG2. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE GT-I9505 to Android 4.4.2 I9505XXUGNG4. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N750 to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean XXUBNG2. This is a pretty good news for Note 3 Neo SM-N750 users who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean XXUBNG2 [N750XXUBNG2] on Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N750 easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N750XXUBNG2 will bring some improvements on Note 3 Neo SM-N750. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that soon you will be able to root Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N750 on Android 4.3 XXUBNG2. Dear friend, you must save your files in a secure place before updating your SM-N750 as there is a chance of losing all your files from SM-N750. Well, You must install Note 3 Neo SM-N750 USB driver on your PC before connecting SM-N750 with it. SM-N750 USB driver can be downloaded from the official website of Samsung.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean XXUBNG2 [N750XXUBNG2]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if SM-N750 got damaged while being updated to N750XXUBNG2. SM-N750 battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean XXUBNG2 [N750XXUBNG2] on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N750
1. First, you need to download Android 4.3 Jelly Bean XXUBNG2 [N750XXUBNG2] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N750XXUBNG2.
3. Now you have to put Samsung Note 3 Neo SM-N750 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Samsung Note 3 Neo SM-N750 carefully.
- Press Note 3 Neo SM-N750 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Note 3 Neo SM-N750 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press Note 3 Neo SM-N750 volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Samsung Note 3 Neo SM-N750 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting Samsung Note 3 Neo SM-N750 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.3 XXUBNG2 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.3 XXUBNG2, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until SM-N750 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N750XXUBNG2. In this way you can install Android 4.3 XXUBNG2. If you are facing any difficulty while installing N750XXUBNG2, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.