Are you planning to install a new firmware update on your Note 3 Neo SM-N750? Androidbiits.com is going to share a great news with all Note 3 Neo SM-N750 owners. N750UBUCNG1 Android 4.4.2 UBUCNG1 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N750. Well, the big question is how to install N750UBUCNG1? Don’t worry, I am here to help you in updating your Note 3 SM-N750 to Android 4.4.2 N750UBUCNG1. Previously, I have written the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-I9060 to Android 4.2.2 I9060XXUANH3. Now I will write the step-by-step tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N750 to Android 4.4.2 N750UBUCNG1. If you are a proud owner of Note 3 SM-N750, then you can install N750UBUCNG1.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 UBUCNG1 [N750UBUCNG1] on Note 3 Neo SM-N750 rapidly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N750UBUCNG1 will bring many improvements on your Note 3 Neo SM-N750. The important thing is that soon you will be able to root Note 3 Neo SM-N750 on Android 4.4.2 N750UBUCNG1. You should note that N750UBUCNG1 is available only for Note 3 Neo SM-N750 owners who are staying in Trinidad and Tobago. My dear friend, you need to save your data in a safe place before updating your Note 3 Neo SM-N750. If you are not staying in Trinidad and Tobago, then you should not download N750UBUCNG1. My dear friend, you need to install the USB driver of SM-N750 on your PC before connecting your Note 3 Neo with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 UBUCNG1 [N750UBUCNG1]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if Note 3 Neo SM-N750 got damaged while being updated to N750UBUCNG1. SM-N750 battery level must be above 81% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 UBUCNG1 [N750UBUCNG1] on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N750
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 N750UBUCNG1 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N750UBUCNG1.
3. Now you need to put the Note 3 Neo SM-N750 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Note 3 SM-N750.
- Press Note 3 SM-N750 volume down button & home button simultaneously.
- Press Note 3 SM-N750 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Note 3 Neo SM-N750 volume up again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your computer and connect the Note 3 Neo SM-N750 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Note 3 Neo SM-N750 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 N750UBUCNG1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 N750UBUCNG1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the Note 3 Neo SM-N750 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N750UBUCNG1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 N750UBUCNG1. If you are facing any difficulty while installing N750UBUCNG1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.