Have you managed to buy Note 3 Neo? Androidbiits.com brings a great news for Note 3 Neo SM-N750 owners. N750XXUCNH1 Android 4.4.2 XXUCNH1 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N750. Big question is how to install N750XXUCNH1? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating Note 3 Neo SM-N750 to Android 4.4.2 N750XXUCNH1. Previously, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 to Android 4.4.2 I9505XXUGNH8. Now I am going to mention the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N750 to Android 4.4.2 N750XXUCNH1. If you are an owner of Note 3 Neo SM-N750, then you can install N750XXUCNH1.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 XXUCNH1 [N750XXUCNH1] on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N750 quickly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N750XXUCNH1 will bring some improvements on Note 3 Neo SM-N750. Well, the goods news is that soon you will be able to root Note 3 Neo SM-N750 on Android 4.4.2 N750XXUCNH1. You should note that N750XXUCNH1 is available only for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N750 owners who are staying in Cambodia. Well, you need to backup your documents in a safe place before updating your Note 3 Neo SM-N750. If you are not staying in Cambodia, then you should not download N750XXUCNH1. I forgot to write that you must install Note 3 Neo SM-N750 USB driver on your PC. N750XXUCNH1 may be available for other countries after a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 XXUCNH1 [N750XXUCNH1]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if the SM-N750 got corrupted while being updated to N750XXUCNH1. SM-N750 battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 XXUCNH1 [N750XXUCNH1] on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N750
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 N750XXUCNH1 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N750XXUCNH1.
3. Now you have to put the Note 3 Neo SM-N750 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Note 3 Neo SM-N750.
- Press the Note 3 SM-N750 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Note 3 SM-N750 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Note 3 Neo SM-N750 volume up button after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the Note 3 Neo SM-N750 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Note 3 Neo SM-N750 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 N750XXUCNH1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 N750XXUCNH1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the Note 3 Neo SM-N750 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N750XXUCNH1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 N750XXUCNH1. If you are facing any problem while installing N750XXUCNH1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.