Are you using Galaxy Note 3 SCL22? Androidbiits brings a piece of good news for the people who are using Galaxy Note 3 SCL22. Android 4.4.2 KitKat KDU2FNF7 [SCL22KDU2FNF7] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SCL22. Are you planning to install SCL22KDU2FNF7? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Note 3 SCL22 to Android 4.4.2 KDU2FNF7. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE SM-T705M to Android 4.4.2 UBU1ANF4. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SCL22 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat KDU2FNF7. This is really a great news for Note 3 SCL22 owners.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat KDU2FNF7 [SCL22KDU2FNF7] on Galaxy Note 3 SCL22 without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. SCL22KDU2FNF7 will bring many improvements on your Note 3 SCL22. I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Galaxy Note 3 SCL22 on Android 4.4.2 KDU2FNF7. Well, you must save your files in a safe place before updating your Note 3 SCL22. Otherwise, all your files may be deleted from your SCL22. You must install Note 3 SCL22 USB driver on your computer before connecting your SCL22 with it. Otherwise, your Note 3 SCL22 will not be recognized by your PC.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat KDU2FNF7 [SCL22KDU2FNF7]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your Note 3 SCL22 got damaged while being updated to SCL22KDU2FNF7. Your Note 3 SCL22 battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat KDU2FNF7 [SCL22KDU2FNF7] on Samsung Galaxy Note III SCL22
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat KDU2FNF7 [SCL22KDU2FNF7] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install SCL22KDU2FNF7.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Note 3 SCL22 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SCL22 carefully.
- Press your Note 3 SCL22 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Note 3 SCL22 Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of your SCL22.
- Press your Note 3 SCL22 Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy Note 3 SCL22 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Galaxy Note 3 SCL22 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat KDU2FNF7 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat KDU2FNF7, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your Note 3 SCL22 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy SCL22KDU2FNF7. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 KDU2FNF7. If you are facing any difficulty while installing SCL22KDU2FNF7, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.