Have you managed to get your hands on Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900? Well, Androidbiits is going to share a great news with the people who are using Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900. My dear friend, Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZSUDNG1 [N900ZSUDNG1] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900. The big question is how to install N900ZSUDNG1? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 to Android 4.4.2 ZSUDNG1. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Sprint Samsung Galaxy S5 Active SM-G860P to Android 4.4.2 G860PVPU1ANG2. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZSUDNG1. If you are using Note 3 SM-N900, then you can install N900ZSUDNG1 on your device.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 ZSUDNG1 [N900ZSUDNG1] on Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 smoothly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N900ZSUDNG1 will bring some improvements on your Note 3 SM-N900. Well, I forgot to mention that soon you will be able to root Note 3 SM-N900 on Android 4.4.2 ZSUDNG1. Dear friend, you must save your data in a safe place before updating Note 3 SM-N900 as there is a chance of losing all your data from your SM-N900. Oh yes, You must install SM-N900 USB driver on your computer before connecting Note 3 SM-N900 with it. SM-N900 USB driver can be downloaded from Samsung official website.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZSUDNG1 [N900ZSUDNG1]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if the SM-N900 got corrupted while being updated to N900ZSUDNG1. SM-N900 battery level must be above 84% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZSUDNG1 [N900ZSUDNG1] on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZSUDNG1 [N900ZSUDNG1] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N900ZSUDNG1.
3. Now you have to put the Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Samsung Note 3 SM-N900 carefully.
- Press your Samsung Note 3 SM-N900 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Samsung Note 3 SM-N900 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press your Samsung Note 3 SM-N900 Power button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Samsung Note 3 SM-N900 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Note 3 SM-N900 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZSUDNG1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZSUDNG1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the SM-N900 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N900ZSUDNG1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 ZSUDNG1. If you are facing any difficulty while installing N900ZSUDNG1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.