Are you planning to install a new firmware update on your Note 3 SM-N900? Androidbiits.com is going to share a great news with all Note 3 SM-N900 owners. N900UBUENH1 Android 4.4.2 UBUENH1 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900. Well, the big question is how to install N900UBUENH1? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Note 3 SM-N900 to Android 4.4.2 UBUENH1. Recently, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F to Android 4.4.2 G900FDXU1ANG4. Now I am going to write the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 to Android 4.4.2 UBUENH1. If you are a proud owner of Note 3 SM-N900, then you can install N900UBUENH1.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 UBUENH1 [N900UBUENH1] on Note 3 SM-N900 rapidly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N900UBUENH1 will bring many improvements on your Note 3 SM-N900. The important thing is that soon you will be able to root Note 3 SM-N900 on Android 4.4.2 UBUENH1. You should note that N900UBUENH1 is available only for Note 3 SM-N900 owners who are staying in Argentina. My dear friend, you need to save your data in a safe place before updating your Note 3 SM-N900. If you are not staying in Argentina, then you should not download N900UBUENH1. My dear friend, you need to install the USB driver of SM-N900 on your PC before connecting your SM-N900 with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 UBUENH1 [N900UBUENH1]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Note SM-N900 got damaged while being updated to N900UBUENH1. SM-N900 battery level must be above 88% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 UBUENH1 [N900UBUENH1] on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 UBUENH1 [N900UBUENH1] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N900UBUENH1.
3. Now you need to put the Note 3 SM-N900 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Note 3 SM-N900 carefully.
- Press the Note 3 SM-N900 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Note 3 SM-N900 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Note 3 SM-N900 volume up again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your computer and connect the Note 3 SM-N900 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Note 3 SM-N900 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 UBUENH1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 UBUENH1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the Note 3 SM-N900 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N900UBUENH1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 UBUENH1. If you are facing any difficulty while installing N900UBUENH1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.