Are you bored with the old firmware of your Note 3 SM-N900? Androidbiits.com brings a great news for Note 3 SM-N900 owners. N900XXUENH1 Android 4.4.2 XXUENH1 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900. Now question is how to install N900XXUENH1? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Note 3 SM-N900 to Android 4.4.2 XXUENH1. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy S5 Active SM-G870W to Android 4.4.2 G870WVLU1ANH3. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Note 3 SM-N900 to Android 4.4.2 XXUENH1. If you are using SM-N900, then you can install XXUENH1.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 XXUENH1 [N900XXUENH1] on Note 3 SM-N900 securely without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N900XXUENH1 will bring many improvements on Note 3 SM-N900. Another important thing is that soon you will be able to root your Note 3 SM-N900 on Android 4.4.2 XXUENH1. You should note that N900XXUENH1 is available only for Note 3 SM-N900 owners who are staying in United Arab Emirates. Dear friend, you need to save your personal files in a safe place before updating Note 3. If you are not staying in United Arab Emirates, then you should not download N900XXUENH1. It is expected that soon this update will be available in other countries. Oh yes, you must install the USB driver of SM-N900 on your computer before connecting Note 3 SM-N900 with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 XXUENH1 [N900XXUENH1]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if Note 3 SM-N900 got damaged while being updated to N900XXUENH1. SM-N900 battery level must be above 88% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 XXUENH1 [N900XXUENH1] on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 XXUENH1 [N900XXUENH1] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N900XXUENH1.
3. Now you need to put your Note 3 SM-N900 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Note 3 SM-N900 carefully.
- Press your Note SM-N900 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Note SM-N900 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press your Note 3 SM-N900 volume up button after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your computer and connect your Note 3 SM-N900 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Note 3 SM-N900 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 XXUENH1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 XXUENH1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your Note 3 SM-N900 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N900XXUENH1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 XXUENH1. If you are facing any problem while installing N900XXUENH1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.