Are you a user of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9000Q? Today, Androidbiits.com is going to share a happy news with the owners of Note 3 SM-N9000Q. Yes, Android 4.4.2 XXUENH1 N9000QXXUENH1 has been released for Note 3 SM-N9000Q. You may be wondering how to install N9000QXXUENH1? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Note 3 SM-N9000Q to Android 4.4.2 N9000QXXUENH1. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910H to Android 4.4.4 N910HXXU1ANIF. Now I will publish the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy Note III SM-N9000Q to Android 4.4.2 N9000QXXUENH1. This is really a great news for Note 3 SM-N9000Q users who are waiting for new software update.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 XXUENH1 [N9000QXXUENH1] on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9000Q easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N9000QXXUENH1 will bring some improvements on Note 3 SM-N9000Q. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that soon you will be able to root Note 3 SM-N9000Q on Android 4.4.2 N9000QXXUENH1. You should note that N9000QXXUENH1 is available only for Note 3 SM-N9000Q users who are living in Turkey. Android 4.4.2 N9000QXXUENH1 may be available in other countries after a few days. If you are not from Turkey, then you should not download N9000QXXUENH1. You have to wait a few more days to update your Note 3 SM-N9000Q to N9000QXXUENH1. You must save your documents in a secure place before updating your Note 3 SM-N9000Q.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 XXUENH1 [N9000QXXUENH1]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if SM-N9000Q got damaged while being updated to N9000QXXUENH1. SM-N9000Q battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 XXUENH1 N9000QXXUENH1 on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9000Q
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat N9000QXXUENH1 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N9000QXXUENH1.
3. Now you have to put Samsung Note 3 SM-N9000Q into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9000Q.
- Press Note 3 SM-N9000Q volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Note 3 SM-N9000Q Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press Note 3 SM-N9000Q volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect Samsung Note 3 SM-N9000Q with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting Samsung Note 3 SM-N9000Q with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat N9000QXXUENH1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 N9000QXXUENH1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until SM-N9000Q is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N9000QXXUENH1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 N9000QXXUENH1. If you are facing any difficulty while installing N9000QXXUENH1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.