Are you a user of Note 3 SM-N9008? Today, Androidbiits.com is going to share a great news with the owners of Note 3 SM-N9008. Yes, Android 4.4.2 ZMUFNI2 [N9008ZMUFNI2] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9008. You may be wondering how to install N9008ZMUFNI2? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Note 3 SM-N9008 to Android 4.4.2 ZMUFNI2. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy S III mini GT-I8190N to Android 4.1.2 I8190NXXANI1. Now I am going to publish the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9008 to Android 4.4.2 ZMUFNI2 [N9008ZMUFNI2]. This is a pretty good news for Note 3 SM-N9008 users who are facing issues and waiting to install new software update.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 ZMUFNI2 [N9008ZMUFNI2] on Note 3 SM-N9008 easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N9008ZMUFNI2 will bring some improvements on Note 3 SM-N9008. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that soon you will be able to root Note 3 SM-N9008 on Android 4.4.2 ZMUFNI2. You should note that N9008ZMUFNI2 is available only for Note 3 SM-N9008 owners. If you are not an owner of Note 3 SM-N9008, then you should not download N9008ZMUFNI2 Android 4.4.2 ZMUFNI2. You must backup your documents in a secure place before updating your Note 3 SM-N9008 to N9008ZMUFNI2. You must install SM-N9008 USB driver on your PC before connecting your Note 3 SM-N9008 with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 ZMUFNI2 [N9008ZMUFNI2]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if SM-N9008 got damaged while being updated to N9008ZMUFNI2. SM-N9008 battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZMUFNI2 [N9008ZMUFNI2] on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9008
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZMUFNI2 [N9008ZMUFNI2] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N9008ZMUFNI2.
3. Now you have to put Samsung Note 3 SM-N9008 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9008 carefully.
- Press Note 3 SM-N9008 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Note 3 SM-N9008 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press Note 3 SM-N9008 volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect Samsung Note 3 SM-N9008 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting Samsung Note 3 SM-N9008 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 ZMUFNI2 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 ZMUFNI2, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until SM-N9008 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N9008ZMUFNI2. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 ZMUFNI2. If you are facing any difficulty while installing N9008ZMUFNI2, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.