Are you using Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9008? Well, Androidbiits.com brings a pretty good news for the users of Note 3 SM-N9008. Android 4.4.2 ZMUFNJ1 N9008ZMUFNJ1 has been released for Note 3 SM-N9008. Now the question is how to install N9008ZMUFNJ1? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating your Note 3 SM-N9008 to Android 4.4.2 ZMUFNJ1. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7108 to Android 4.3 N7108ZMUENI1. Now I am going to mention the steps to update Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9008 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZMUFNJ1 [N9008ZMUFNJ1]. If you are using Note 3 SM-N9008, then you can use this tutorial to install N9008ZMUFNJ1 on your phone.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZMUFNJ1 [N9008ZMUFNJ1] on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9008 effortlessly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N9008ZMUFNJ1 will bring some improvements on your Note 3 SM-N9008. Dear visitor, soon you will be able to root Note 3 SM-N9008 on Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZMUFNJ1. You should note that N9008ZMUFNJ1 is available only for Note 3 SM-N9008 users who are living in China. You need to save all your documents in a safe place before updating your Note 3 SM-N9008 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZMUFNJ1 [N9008ZMUFNJ1]. If you are not living in China, then you should not download N9008ZMUFNJ1. It may be available in other countries within a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 ZMUFNJ1 [N9008ZMUFNJ1]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if the SM-N9008 got damaged while being updated to N9008ZMUFNJ1. SM-N9008 battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZMUFNJ1 N9008ZMUFNJ1 on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9008
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZMUFNJ1 N9008ZMUFNJ1 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N9008ZMUFNJ1.
3. Now you have to put Samsung SM-N9008 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Samsung Note 3 SM-N9008 quickly.
- Press the Samsung Note 3 SM-N9008 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Samsung Note 3 SM-N9008 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Samsung Note 3 SM-N9008 volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the Samsung Note 3 SM-N9008 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Samsung Note 3 SM-N9008 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZMUFNJ1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 ZMUFNJ1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the SM-N9008 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N9008ZMUFNJ1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 ZMUFNJ1. If you are facing any issue while installing N9008ZMUFNJ1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.