Are you a proud owner of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9008V? Androidbiits brings a great news for the people who are using Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9008V. Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ZMUBNG2 [N9008VZMUBNG2] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9008V. Are you planning to install N9008VZMUBNG2? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9008V to Android 4.3 ZMUBNG2. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 SM-T330 to Android 4.4.2 T330XXU1ANH2. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9008V to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ZMUBNG2. This is really a great news for Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9008V owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ZMUBNG2 [N9008VZMUBNG2] on Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9008V without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N9008VZMUBNG2 will bring some improvements on your Note 3 SM-N9008V. I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9008V on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ZMUBNG2. Dear friend, you must save your data in a safe place before updating your Note 3 SM-N9008V because there is a possibility of losing all your data from your SM-N9008V. You don’t forget to install Note 3 SM-N9008V USB driver on your computer before connecting your SM-N9008V with it. Otherwise, your Note 3 SM-N9008V will not be recognized by your PC.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ZMUBNG2 [N9008VZMUBNG2]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your SM-N9008V got damaged while being updated to N9008VZMUBNG2. Your SM-N9008V battery level must be above 98% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ZMUBNG2 [N9008VZMUBNG2] on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9008V
1. First, you need to download Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ZMUBNG2 [N9008VZMUBNG2] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N9008VZMUBNG2.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9008V into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9008V carefully.
- Press your Note 3 SM-N9008V volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Note 3 SM-N9008V Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press your Note 3 SM-N9008V volume up button after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9008V with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Note 3 SM-N9008V with your computer.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.3 ZMUBNG2 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.3 ZMUBNG2, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Dear reader, now you need to wait until your SM-N9008V is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N9008VZMUBNG2. In this way you can install Android 4.3 ZMUBNG2. If you are facing any issue while installing N9008VZMUBNG2, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.