Are you a proud owner of Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N9100? Androidbiits.com brings a great news for the people who are using Note 4 SM-N9100. Android 4.4.4 KitKat ZCU1ANIG [N9100ZCU1ANIG] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N9100. Are you planning to install N9100ZCU1ANIG? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Note 4 SM-N9100 to Android 4.4.4 ZCU1ANIG. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T211 to Android 4.4.2 T211XXBNI1. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N9100 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat ZCU1ANIG [N9100ZCU1ANIG]. This is really a great news for Note 4 SM-N9100 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.4 ZCU1ANIG [N9100ZCU1ANIG] on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N9100 without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N9100ZCU1ANIG may bring some improvements on your Note 4 SM-N9100. I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N9100 on Android 4.4.4 KitKat ZCU1ANIG. You should note that N9100ZCU1ANIG is available only for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N9100 owners. If you are not an owner of Note 4 SM-N9100, then you should not download N9100ZCU1ANIG. Well, you must backup your data in a safe place before updating your Note 4 SM-N9100. You don’t forget to install Note 4 SM-N9100 USB driver on your PC.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.4 ZCU1ANIG [N9100ZCU1ANIG]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your SM-N9100 got damaged while being updated to N9100ZCU1ANIG. Your SM-N9100 battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat ZCU1ANIG [N9100ZCU1ANIG] on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N9100
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.4 KitKat ZCU1ANIG [N9100ZCU1ANIG] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N9100ZCU1ANIG.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Note 4 SM-N9100 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N9100 carefully.
- Press your Note 4 SM-N9100 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Note 4 SM-N9100 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press your Note 4 SM-N9100 volume up button after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Note 4 SM-N9100 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Note 4 SM-N9100 with your computer.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 ZCU1ANIG on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 ZCU1ANIG, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Dear reader, now you need to wait until your SM-N9100 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N9100ZCU1ANIG. In this way you can install Android 4.4.4 ZCU1ANIG. If you are facing any issue while installing N9100ZCU1ANIG, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.