Androidbiits.com brings an amazing news for Note 4 SM-N910C users. According to slink_59, Android 5.0.1 Lollipop [DN v0.6] custom ROM is now available for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C. Previously, Androidbiits.com has published the instructions for updating Note 4 SM-N910F to Lollipop 5.1.1 using AICP 9.0 [Build 7]. The amazing news is that SM-N910C owners can now install DN v0.6. Androidbiits.com is going to publish a simple tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C to Android 5.0.1 Lollipop using DN v0.6. No doubt, this is an amazing news for the proud owners of Note 4 SM-N910C who are desperately waiting to test Lollipop 5.0.1 on SM-N910C. DN v0.6 will allow you to use your favorite SM-N910C in an effective way.
I am hoping that Note 4 SM-N910C users will be able to install Ditto Note [DN v0.6] on SM-N910C effortlessly without having issue after reading the easy tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. DN v0.6 needs rooted SM-N910C, so it is necessary to root SM-N910C before installing DN v0.6. If you haven’t rooted your favorite SM-N910C, then you must do it as soon as possible. Dear, You must install CWM recovery on SM-N910C before installing DN v0.6. I forgot to mention that the proud users of SM-N910C can install DN v0.6 effectively after unlocking the bootloader.
If you aren’t happy with previous software, then you must install DN v0.6 on your favorite SM-N910C. DN v0.6 will allow the proud users to use Lollipop 5.0.1 on SM-N910C. Androidbiits.com recommends that SM-N910C owners must take a backup of their personal files including videos and games before installing DN v0.6 on SM-N910C, otherwise all their data including videos and games may be vanished from SM-N910C.
Below are the simple instructions for installing DN v0.6. Androidbiits.com will not take responsibility if SM-N910C got corrupted during the installation of DN v0.6. SM-N910C battery must be more than 99 percentage before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 5.0.1 Lollipop DN v0.6 Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C [Simple Steps]
1. It is the time to download DN v0.6 for phone.
2. Gapps must be downloaded for phone.
3. It is the proper time to activate USB debugging.
4. It is the time to attach phone with desktop.
5. It is required to send DN v0.6 to phone.
6. It is the time to power off your phone.
7. It is the time to remove the USB cable from your phone.
8. It is the time to put phone into Recovery Mode.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on phone.
10. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on phone.
11. It is the time to click “install zip from SD card” on phone.
12. It is the time to choose DN v0.6 on phone.
13. It is the time to install DN v0.6 on phone.
14. It is the time to go to the main menu on phone.
15. It is the time to click “reboot system now” on phone.
16. It is the time to wait until phone reboots.
After your SM-N910C is rebooted, you can enjoy Ditto Note [DN v0.6]. If you are facing problem while installing Ditto Note [DN v0.6] on SM-N910C, then feel free to share your problem with Androidbiits.com.