Androidbiits.com brings an exciting news for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F users. According to firebird11, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop crDroid Custom ROM is released for Note 4 SM-N910F. Recently, I have discussed about the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F to Lollipop 5.0 with the help of CM12 Nightly [trltexx]. Now the exciting news is that Note 4 SM-N910F owners can test crDroid. Today, I will discuss about the step-by-step instructions for updating Note 4 SM-N910F to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop using crDroid. This is really an exciting news for SM-N910F users who are bored with the old firmware and waiting to enjoy all features of Lollipop on their phone. You must test crDroid on your SM-N910F. It may bring some improvements on your SM-N910F. The most important thing is that crDroid will allow you to enjoy Lollipop on your phone.
I am hoping that Note 4 SM-N910F owners will be able to install crDroid easily without having any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear SM-N910F user, crDroid needs rooted phone, so it is necessary to root SM-N910F before installing crDroid. Well, the most crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on SM-N910F. You can do all these tasks after unlocking SM-N910F bootloader. Dear, you may experience some bugs on SM-N910F after installing crDroid. Androidbiits.com recommends that SM-N910F users must take a backup of their files before installing crDroid, as there is a possibility of losing all files from your SM-N910F.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install crDroid. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if SM-N910F got broken during the installation of crDroid. SM-N910F battery must be more than 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop crDroid Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download crDroid for your phone.
2. Now, It is the time to download Gapps for your phone.
3. Now, it is necessary to tap USB debugging on your phone.
4. Now, it is the time to attach phone with your desktop.
5. Now, you will have to transfer crDroid and Gapps ZIP file to the SD card.
6. Now, it is the proper time to switch off your phone.
7. After switching off your phone, you will have to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is the proper time to put phone into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, you will have to tap “wipe data/factory reset” option on phone.
10. Now, you will have to tap “wipe cache partition” on phone.
11. It is the time to tap “install zip from SD card” on phone for installing crDroid.
12. Now, you will have to choose crDroid and Gapps ZIP file from the SD card.
13. Now, it is the proper time to install crDroid on your phone.
14. Now, you will have to go to main menu.
15. Now, it is the time to tap “reboot system now” on your phone.
16. Now, you will have to wait until your phone reboots.
After your SM-N910F is restarted, you can test crDroid. Dear SM-N910F user, if you are experiencing any issue while installing crDroid, then you can share your problem with Androidbiits.com.