Are you using Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910G? Today, Androidbiits.com will share a happy news with the owners of Note 4 SM-N910G. Yes, Android 4.4.4 DTU1ANJ3 N910GDTU1ANJ3 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910G. You may be wondering how to install N910GDTU1ANJ3? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Note 4 SM-N910G to Android 4.4.4 DTU1ANJ3. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Pocket 2 SM-G110H to Android 4.4.2 G110HXXU0ANJ2. Now I will write the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910G to Android 4.4.4 DTU1ANJ3 [N910GDTU1ANJ3]. This is really a happy news for Note 4 SM-N910G users who are eagerly waiting to install new software update.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.4 DTU1ANJ3 [N910GDTU1ANJ3] on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910G easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N910GDTU1ANJ3 will bring some improvements on Note 4 SM-N910G. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that soon you will be able to root Note 4 SM-N910G on Android 4.4.4 DTU1ANJ3. You should note that N910GDTU1ANJ3 is available only for Note 4 SM-N910G users who are living in Australia and using Optus. You must save your documents in a secure place before updating your Note 4 SM-N910G. If you are not from Australia, then you should not download N910GDTU1ANJ3. You have to wait a few more days to update your Note 4 SM-N910G to Android 4.4.4 DTU1ANJ3. It may be available in other countries soon.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.4 DTU1ANJ3 [N910GDTU1ANJ3]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if SM-N910G got damaged while being updated to N910GDTU1ANJ3. SM-N910G battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat DTU1ANJ3 N910GDTU1ANJ3 on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910G
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.4 KitKat DTU1ANJ3 N910GDTU1ANJ3 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N910GDTU1ANJ3.
3. Now you have to put Samsung Note 4 SM-N910G into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910G.
- Press Note 4 SM-N910G volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Note 4 SM-N910G Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press Note 4 SM-N910G volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect Samsung Note 4 SM-N910G with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting Samsung Note 4 SM-N910G with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 KitKat DTU1ANJ3 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 DTU1ANJ3, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until SM-N910G is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N910GDTU1ANJ3. In this way you can install Android 4.4.4 DTU1ANJ3. If you are facing any difficulty while installing N910GDTU1ANJ3, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.