Are you a user of Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910U? Today, Androidbiits.com is going to share a great news with the owners of Note 4 SM-N910U. Yes, Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANJ4 N910UXXU1ANJ4 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910U. You may be wondering how to install N910UXXU1ANJ4? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Note 4 SM-N910U to Android 4.4.4 N910UXXU1ANJ4. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy S4 mini GT-I9195T to Android 4.4.2 I9195TDVUCNG1. Now I will post the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910U to Android 4.4.4 N910UXXU1ANJ4. This is really a happy news for Note 4 SM-N910U users who are eagerly waiting to install new software update.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANJ4 [N910UXXU1ANJ4] on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910U easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N910UXXU1ANJ4 will bring some improvements on Note 4 SM-N910U. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that soon you will be able to root Note 4 SM-N910U on Android 4.4.4 N910UXXU1ANJ4. You should note that N910UXXU1ANJ4 is available only for the users of Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910U who are living in New Zealand and using Vodafone. You have to save your data in a secure place before updating your Note 4 SM-N910U to Android 4.4.4 N910UXXU1ANJ4. If you are not an owner of Note 4 SM-N910U, then you should not download N910UXXU1ANJ4. It may be available in other countries within a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANJ4 [N910UXXU1ANJ4]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if SM-N910U got damaged while being updated to N910UXXU1ANJ4. SM-N910U battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANJ4 N910UXXU1ANJ4 on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910U
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.4 KitKat N910UXXU1ANJ4 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N910UXXU1ANJ4.
3. Now you have to put Samsung Note 4 SM-N910U into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910U.
- Press Note 4 SM-N910U volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Note 4 SM-N910U Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press Note 4 SM-N910U volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect Samsung Note 4 SM-N910U with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting Samsung Note 4 SM-N910U with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 KitKat N910UXXU1ANJ4 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 KitKat N910UXXU1ANJ4, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until SM-N910U is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N910UXXU1ANJ4. In this way you can install Android 4.4.4 N910UXXU1ANJ4. If you are facing any difficulty while installing N910UXXU1ANJ4, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.