Are you using Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910W8? Androidbiits.com brings a great news for the people who are using Note 4 SM-N910W8. Android 4.4.4 KitKat VLU1ANIH [N910W8VLU1ANIH] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910W8. Are you planning to install N910W8VLU1ANIH? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Note 4 SM-N910W8 to Android 4.4.4 VLU1ANIH. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Pocket 2 SM-G110B to Android 4.4.2 G110BXXU0ANI2. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910W8 to Android 4.4.4 VLU1ANIH [N910W8VLU1ANIH]. This is really a great news for Note 4 SM-N910W8 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.4 VLU1ANIH [N910W8VLU1ANIH] on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910W8 without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N910W8VLU1ANIH may bring some improvements on your Note 4 SM-N910W8. I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910W8 on Android 4.4.4 KitKat VLU1ANIH. You should note that N910W8VLU1ANIH is available only for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910W8 owners. If you are not an owner of Note 4 SM-N910W8, then you should not download N910W8VLU1ANIH. Well, you must backup your data in a safe place before updating your Note 4 SM-N910W8. You don’t forget to install Note 4 SM-N910W8 USB driver on your PC.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.4 KitKat VLU1ANIH [N910W8VLU1ANIH]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your SM-N910W8 got damaged while being updated to N910W8VLU1ANIH. Your SM-N910W8 battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat VLU1ANIH [N910W8VLU1ANIH] on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910W8
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.4 KitKat VLU1ANIH [N910W8VLU1ANIH] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N910W8VLU1ANIH.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910W8 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910W8 carefully.
- Press your Note 4 SM-N910W8 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Note 4 SM-N910W8 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press your Note 4 SM-N910W8 volume up button after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Note 4 SM-N910W8 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Note 4 SM-N910W8 with your computer.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 VLU1ANIH on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 VLU1ANIH, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Dear reader, now you need to wait until your SM-N910W8 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N910W8VLU1ANIH. In this way you can install Android 4.4.4 VLU1ANIH. If you are facing any issue while installing N910W8VLU1ANIH, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.