Are you a proud owner of Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100? Androidbiits brings a great news for the people who are using Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100. Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXDNG2 [N5100XXDNG2] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100. You may be planning to install N5100XXDNG2. Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXDNG2. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Core LTE SM-G3518 to Android 4.3 G3518ZMUANG1. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXDNG2. This is really a great news for Note 8.0 GT-N5100 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXDNG2 [N5100XXDNG2] on Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100 without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N5100XXDNG2 will bring some improvements on your Note 8.0 GT-N5100. I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100 on Android 4.4.2 XXDNG2. Dear friend, you must save your data in a safe place before updating your Note 8.0 GT-N5100 because there is a possibility of losing all your data from your GT-N5100. You don’t forget to install Note 8.0 GT-N5100 USB driver on your computer before connecting your GT-N5100 with it. Otherwise, your Note 8.0 GT-N5100 will not be recognized by your PC.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXDNG2 [N5100XXDNG2]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your GT-N5100 got damaged while being updated to N5100XXDNG2. Your GT-N5100 battery level must be above 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXDNG2 [N5100XXDNG2] on Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100 Effortlessly
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXDNG2 [N5100XXDNG2] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N5100XXDNG2.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100 carefully.
- Press your Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press your Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100 volume up button after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Note 8.0 GT-N5100 with your computer.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 XXDNG2 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 XXDNG2, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your GT-N5100 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N5100XXDNG2. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 XXDNG2. If you are facing any issue while installing N5100XXDNG2, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.