Are you a user of Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100? Today, Androidbiits is going to share a great news with the owners of Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100. Yes, Android 4.4.2 XWDNF1 [N5100XWDNF1] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100. Are you wondering how to install N5100XWDNF1? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100 to Android 4.4.2 XWDNF1. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F to Android 4.4.2 G900FXXU1ANG7. Now I am going to publish the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100 to Android 4.4.2 XWDNF1. This is a pretty good news for Note 8.0 GT-N5100 users who are bored with the old firmware and waiting to install new firmware update.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 XWDNF1 [N5100XWDNF1] on Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100 easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N5100XWDNF1 will bring some improvements on Note 8.0 GT-N5100. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that soon you will be able to root Note 8.0 GT-N5100 on Android 4.4.2 XWDNF1. Dear visitor, you need to save your private documents in a safe place before updating your Note 8.0. N5100XWDNF1 is available only for the Note 8.0 GT-N5100 owners who are staying in Nigeria. If you are not staying in Nigeria, then you should not download Android 4.4.2 N5100XWDNF1. Dear friend, you must install GT-N5100 USB driver on your PC before connecting GT-N5100 with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 XWDNF1 [N5100XWDNF1]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if GT-N5100 got damaged while being updated to N5100XWDNF1. GT-N5100 battery level must be above 93% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 XWDNF1 [N5100XWDNF1] on Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100 Securely
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XWDNF1 [N5100XWDNF1] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N5100XWDNF1.
3. Now you have to put Samsung Note 8.0 GT-N5100 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100 carefully.
- Press Note 8.0 GT-N5100 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Note 8.0 GT-N5100 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press Note 8.0 GT-N5100 volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect Samsung Note 8.0 GT-N5100 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting Samsung Note 8.0 GT-N5100 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 XWDNF1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 XWDNF1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until GT-N5100 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N5100XWDNF1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 XWDNF1. If you are facing any difficulty while installing N5100XWDNF1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.