Have you managed to get your hands on Note 8.0 GT-N5100? Androidbiits.com brings a great news for Note 8.0 GT-N5100 owners. N5100XXDNH2 Android 4.4.2 XXDNH2 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100. The big question is how to install N5100XXDNH2? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating your Note 8.0 GT-N5100 to Android 4.4.2 XXDNH2. Recently, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy S5 mini SM-G800M to Android 4.4.2 G800MUBU1ANH3. Now I am going to write the instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100 to Android 4.4.2 XXDNH2 [N5100XXDNH2]. If you are a proud user of Note 8.0 GT-N5100, then you can install N5100XXDNH2.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 XXDNH2 [N5100XXDNH2] on Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100 securely without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N5100XXDNH2 will bring some improvements on your Note 8.0 GT-N5100. Well, soon the users will be able to root their Note 8.0 GT-N5100 on Android 4.4.2 XXDNH2. You should note that N5100XXDNH2 is available only for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100 owners who are staying in Switzerland. If you are not staying in Switzerland, then you should not download and install Android 4.4.2 XXDNH2 [N5100XXDNH2] on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100. Well, You must save your data including messages and contacts in a safe place before updating your Note 8.0 GT-N5100. Android 4.4.2 XXDNH2 [N5100XXDNH2] may be available in other countries within a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 XXDNH2 [N5100XXDNH2]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if Note 8.0 GT-N5100 got corrupted while being updated to N5100XXDNH2. GT-N5100 battery level must be above 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXDNH2 [N5100XXDNH2] on Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100 Quickly
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXDNH2 [N5100XXDNH2] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N5100XXDNH2.
3. Now you have to put the Note 8.0 GT-N5100 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Note 8.0 GT-N5100 carefully.
- Press the Note 8.0 GT-N5100 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Note 8.0 GT-N5100 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Note 8.0 GT-N5100 volume up button after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the Note 8.0 GT-N5100 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Note 8.0 GT-N5100 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 XXDNH2 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 XXDNH2, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until Note 8.0 GT-N5100 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N5100XXDNH2. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 XXDNH2. If you are facing any difficulty while installing N5100XXDNH2, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.