Are you using Note 8.0 GT-N5100? Well, Androidbiits.com brings a great news for the users of Note 8.0 GT-N5100. N5100XXDNH3 Android 4.4.2 XXDNH3 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100. Now the question is how to install N5100XXDNH3? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating your Note 8.0 GT-N5100 to Android 4.4.2 XXDNH3. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 SM-T235Y to Android 4.4.2 T235YZTU1ANI1. Now I am going to publish the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100 to Android 4.4.2 XXDNH3 [N5100XXDNH3]. If you are using Note 8.0 GT-N5100, then you can use this tutorial to install N5100XXDNH3 on your phone.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 XXDNH3 [N5100XXDNH3] on Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100 effortlessly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N5100XXDNH3 will bring some improvements on your Note 8.0 GT-N5100. Dear visitor, soon you will be able to root Note 8.0 GT-N5100 on Android 4.4.2 XXDNH3. You should note that N5100XXDNH3 is available only for Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100 owners who are staying in Singapore. You must backup all your documents in a safe place before updating your Note 8.0 GT-N5100. If you are not from Singapore, then you should not download Android 4.4.2 XXDNH3 [N5100XXDNH3]. Well, you must install GT-N5100 USB driver on your PC before attaching your Note 8.0 GT-N5100 with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 XXDNH3 [N5100XXDNH3]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if the GT-N5100 got damaged while being updated to N5100XXDNH3. GT-N5100 battery level must be above 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXDNH3 [N5100XXDNH3] on Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100 Safely
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXDNH3 [N5100XXDNH3] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N5100XXDNH3.
3. Now you have to put Samsung GT-N5100 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Samsung Note 8.0 GT-N5100 carefully.
- Press the Samsung Note 8.0 GT-N5100 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Samsung Note 8.0 GT-N5100 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Samsung Note 8.0 GT-N5100 volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the Samsung Note GT-N5100 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Samsung Note GT-N5100 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 XXDNH3 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 XXDNH3, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the GT-N5100 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N5100XXDNH3. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 XXDNH3. If you are facing any issue while installing N5100XXDNH3, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.