Are you a proud owner of Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 LTE GT-N5120? Androidbiits.com brings a great news for the people who are using Note 8.0 GT-N5120. Android 4.4.2 XXDNH3 [N5120XXDNH3] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 LTE GT-N5120. Are you planning to install N5120XXDNH3? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Note 8.0 LTE GT-N5120 to Android 4.4.2 N5120XXDNH3. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F to Android 4.4.2 G900FZHU1ANI2. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5120 to Android 4.4.2 N5120XXDNH3. This is really a great news for Note 8.0 GT-N5120 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 XXDNH3 [N5120XXDNH3] on Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 LTE GT-N5120 without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N5120XXDNH3 will bring some improvements on your Note 8.0 GT-N5120. I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 LTE GT-N5120 on Android 4.4.2 KitKat N5120XXDNH3. You should note that N5120XXDNH3 is available only for Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5120 owners. If you are not an owner of Note 8.0 GT-N5120, then you should not download Android 4.4.2 N5120XXDNH3. Well, you must backup your data in a safe place before updating your Note 8.0 GT-N5120. You don’t forget to install Note 8.0 GT-N5120 USB driver on your PC.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 XXDNH3 [N5120XXDNH3]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if your GT-N5120 got damaged while being updated to N5120XXDNH3. Your GT-N5120 battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 XXDNH3 [N5120XXDNH3] on Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5120 Easily
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 N5120XXDNH3 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N5120XXDNH3.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5120 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5120 carefully.
- Press your Note 8.0 GT-N5120 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Note 8.0 GT-N5120 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press your Note 8.0 GT-N5120 volume up button after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Note 8.0 GT-N5120 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Note 8.0 GT-N5120 with your computer.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 N5120XXDNH3 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 N5120XXDNH3, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Dear reader, now you need to wait until your GT-N5120 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N5120XXDNH3. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 N5120XXDNH3. If you are facing any issue while installing N5120XXDNH3, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.