Are using Galaxy Note 8.0 SGH-I467M? Androidbiits.com brings some good news for the people who are using Galaxy Note 8.0 SGH-I467M. Android 4.4.2 KitKat VLUBNF3 [I467MVLUBNF3] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 SGH-I467M. Are you wondering how to install I467MVLUBNF3? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Note 8.0 SGH-I467M to Android 4.4.2 VLUBNF3. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy S5 SCL23 to Android 4.4.2 KDU1BNE4. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 SGH-I467M to Android 4.4.2 KitKat VLUBNF3. This is really a great news for Galaxy Note 8.0 SGH-I467M owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat VLUBNF3 [I467MVLUBNF3] on Galaxy Note 8.0 SGH-I467M without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. I467MVLUBNF3 will bring some improvements on your Galaxy Note 8.0 SGH-I467M. It is not essential to install CWM recovery on your Note 8.0 SGH-I467M. Soon you will be able to root Galaxy Note 8.0 SGH-I467M on Android 4.4.2 VLUBNF3. Dear friend, you must save your files in a safe place before updating your SGH-I467M to VLUBNF3. Otherwise, all data available on SGH-I467M will be lost. You must install Galaxy Note 8.0 SGH-I467M USB driver on your PC before connecting your SGH-I467M with it. Otherwise, your SGH-I467M will not be recognized by your PC.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat VLUBNF3 [I467MVLUBNF3]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your SGH-I467M got damaged while updating it to I467MVLUBNF3. SGH-I467M battery level must be above 84% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat VLUBNF3 [I467MVLUBNF3] on Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat VLUBNF3 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install I467MVLUBNF3.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Note 8.0 SGH-I467M into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Note 8.0 SGH-I467M.
- Press your Note 8.0 SGH-I467M volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Note 8.0 SGH-I467M Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of SGH-I467M.
- Press your Note 8.0 SGH-I467M Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy Note 8.0 SGH-I467M with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Galaxy Note 8.0 SGH-I467M with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat VLUBNF3 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat VLUBNF3, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your SGH-I467M is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy I467MVLUBNF3. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 VLUBNF3. If you are facing any difficulty while installing I467MVLUBNF3, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.